CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

MY SON, A GENIUS?

OK-so maby not a genius, but pretty stinkin' smart. Lately Mason has been into these ship building sets'( I honestly don't even know what there called) I seriously don't know how he figures these things out. I couldn't help him even if I wanted to and even crazier, he doesn't need the help he figures the things out by himself. So, here is the process....
OK-so they come all together like this
He pop's out all the little pieces, all hundred's of them it seems-
Then, he takes all the little pieces and makes these cool Pirate and Star Wars ship's.
Way to go Mason- you little smarty!!

1 comments:

cathy said...

yes, he is a little smarty pants! I think he and Enna are a little too smart for their own good!