CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Dawson!!

My little baby turns 9. He is officially not a little baby any more!! I can not believe how fast the time has flown. It seems like yesterday I was a terrified new mom wondering how I was ever going to take care of this little guy. 9 years later I am so proud of the person Dawson is. He is a caring, sensitive, funny and all around great kid! For Dawson birthday this year we flew to Disneyland for the day. He also asked my sweet niece Breylan to join us. We had a great time!! OK confession time, Dawson Birthday was in January, and this trip was in February. I am a little behind on my blogging- So get ready for lot' s of new post's.

1 comments:

cathy said...

I love these pictures of the kids and can't believe how big they are ALL getting. I am going to have to fly Brey out here so I can regain the title of Favorite Aunt!