CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Recent Pictures and Events

Well, It's official!! I am the worst blogger!!! I keep thinking to myself- "I just don't have time to blog today" And then I see everyone else has managed to update their blogs. Everyone else is just as busy as me right? So I guess I have no excuse!! Anyway lots of going on's in the Stout house the last few months. The boy's both started school the end of August. Sad day for Mom, but Dawson and Mason are both loving school. They can't wait to ride the bus together each day. I try to keep myself busy by volunteering a lot of time at the school. I love being able to go to the boy's class rooms and help out. For some reason, they could care less where or what I am doing when we are at home, but they are so exited to see me when I am at the school. It's a lot of fun. We have been able to do lot's of fun activities all summer. Going to the Baseball Park to watch the Bee's play was a fun thing we did all throughout the summer. We also had some great St. George trips to see Grandma and Gramps (as the boys call him). For all of those not in Utah- the weather has taken a turn straight for Winter. It is so cold!! I'm starting to think all our fun summer activities are coming to a close. Well maybe I will be able to keep my blog up now:) We hope everyone is doing great. Take Care.

3 comments:

cathy said...

Well it's about time!!! It is good to see the pics of the boys! I can't believe the snow already - so crazy! It is like 98 degrees here today and I am thinkin some cold weather would be good! Hope you will keep up the bloggin! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Julie,

How fun to see your boys. Tenille and I wanted to say hello. I love to hear updates from the Medina's on how you are doing. We would love to get together with the you and Medina's to play games sometime.

Travis

Anonymous said...

Julie,

Tenille's email address is tenillewilliams@msn.com.

Rylee turned four in August. She is all girl and melts our hearts daily. Bo turned one in May and thank heavens is all boy. We just found out we are expecting another one next May.

Love,

Travis and Tenille